What Is The Best Survey Software to Use?
This blog post discusses what is best survey software? The short answer, I am afraid, is... "It depends and what you need it for?"
More details being added soon.
- You will need to choose between a tool that does basic questionnaires or one that can be used for more complex surveying and inspection surveys?
- You will also need to choose whether you want a web-based Online app, or an Offline survey app running on Android tablets or IoS iPads?
In the end the best survey software will be the one that gives you the best results for your particular project, the technology platform that you want to use, and how much you want to spend.
Free Trial Android Survey App
Best Android Survey Apps That Work Offline
- PocketSurvey - Best for building & asset management surveying
- iAuditor - Good for creating basic inspections
Best iPad Questionnaire Apps That Work Offline
- Fastfield Mobile Forms
Best Online Web Based Questionnaire Type Tools
These tools, such as Survey Monkey and Typeform, are normally suitable for simple questionnaire & market research type applications.
They often have limited free evaluation versions, but if you want to do more than just ask a series of basic questions with menus and ticklists you will need a more professional survey developer app.
- Typeform - Great for requirements gathering on your website
- Survey Monkey - Great for market research
- Voxco Online
- SurveyGizmo - Robust data insights platform
Related Articles & Forums - Best Survey Software
Let me know if you have an interesting article or forum to share about survey software and I can link to it below. Also please link back to this article and share with your colleagues.
Latest Blog Posts